1. Motivated by Love - We believe love is the highest calling in our lives, and that loving relationships with God and people are the cornerstone of church life.
2. Anchored in the Word - We believe the Bible is our standard for truth and practice, and that anointed preaching and teaching is a catalyst to transform lives.
3. Empowered by the Holy Spirit - We believe that the Holy Spirit is our enabler, guide and teacher in every decision and action, and that He desires to empower, fill and anoint our lives.
4. Expression Through Worship - We allow for a full expression of worship involving our spirits, minds, emotions and bodies. We believe Spirit-led worship honors God, builds believers, inspires faith, liberates the oppressed and is essential for experiencing intimacy with God.
5. Matured in Ministry - We believe in the establishment of the 5-fold ministries of apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor, and teacher in order that the church comes into a place of unity, maturity, stability, service, and wholeness.
6. Growing in Giftings - We believe a primary role of the church is to assist the believer in equipping and developing his or her giftings, and that those gifts be ministered from the Christ-like attitudes of servanthood, integrity, faithfulness, accountability and Spirt-anointing.
7. Accountable to Others - We believe that small group ministry is the precedent of disciple-making, growing, true heart fellowship and the connecting of believers. We believe this dynamic to be essential, considering the tendency of man to disconnect himself and the danger of exposing the heart to the enemy's attacks when we are separated.
8. Ministering to All - We believe in ministering to the whole man. We seek to minister effectively, understanding the distinctiveness of different age groups and demographics, but also the need to tear down barriers so that we can be one Body in Christ, and that successive generations be prepared to face their unique challenges. We also believe that in ministering to the whole man, God has healing for the brokeness in our bodies, minds, finances and relationships.
9. Passion for the Lost - We believe that our message to a spiritually lost world be culturally relevant, yet contain the unchanging truth of God. Our hearts must be consumed with a passion and compassion to share the love of Jesus locally and globally, convincing men of the love of God and their need for Him.
10. Rooted in Prayer - We believe that the avenue that creates and sustains all of the above is a fervent, intimate and consistent prayer life. We must regularly set aside quality, corporate times where conversation with the Lord is taught and practiced. We also encourage and assist all believers to develop a daily, effective devotional life where relationship with the Lord is matured, where familiarity with the voice of the Lord is honed, where warfare is waged and where strength and wisdom are acquired.