|We believe that training up this next generation is extremely important in seeing God's Kingdom come. We pour a lot of time, money and resources into our kids' ministries to ensure that they are growing in truth and power and reaching their potential in Christ.|
Kids Cross Training
Our teachers will lead them in a lesson where they highlight the theme of the day through a story in the Bible. Our crafts' team will wrap up their morning experience with a hands on activity/craft that is fun, engaging, and relevant to the theme of the day.
- Time: Every Sunday morning @ 10:30 am. Pick up is at 11:30 am.
- Where: Kids gather at the back of the santuary at 10:30 and pick up is in the youth center on the lower level of the church or in the craft room on the main level.
- Who: Ages 4 - 12
Childcare for Toddlers
We have a toddler room set aside for parents to drop off their children with our team of moms and helpers.
- Time: Every Sunday morning during service
- Where: Toddler room on the top level of the church (by the offices on the south side)
- Who: Ages 1 - 3
Our crying/feeding rooom is desinged to allow moms and dads to observe the service through a large glass window while at the same time tend to the needs of their newborns in privacy. There are blinds that can be closed when needed as well. An adjustable speaker allows them to hear the service.
- Time: All service as needed
- Where: Nursing room in the back of the sanctuary
- Who: Any baby/toddler that needs thier parents to watch them