We are always looking for volunteers to help each of our ministries be as effective as they can be. If you have a heart and desire to join a particular ministry, please contact the church or ministry leader to see how you can best serve. Check out our "Minitries" page to learn about each ministry that is currently here at The Refuge. You can also take a look at "Ministry Leaders" under the "About Us" tab to see who oversees each ministry so you know whom you need to speak with to get plugged in.
Welcome Center Team
Our Welcome Center Team has a few different responsibilities:
- Help greet people as they walk into church
- Answer any questions for new people who might not know something important
- Sit behind the sign up table before and after service to help answer any questions and get people plugged into different teams and signed up for upcoming events.
Our Usher Team is responsible for a few things:
- Help people find a parking space
- Help greet people as they walk into church while giving them a bulletin
- Help people find a seat
- Answer questions for new people who might not know something important
- Take the offering and get it to our deacons in the office
- Welcome new people with a packet
Audio Visual Team
Our AV team works with:
- Pro Presenter to display lyrics during worship
- A Mackie soundboard to mix the sound for worship
- An Apple Mac to display videos, websites, music, etc...
No experience necessary! If you have a desire to serve on this team, we will train you and have you work alongside one of our team members.
If you are interested in joining any of these teams, please sign up at the welcome table in the lobby, and we will contact you to get you plugged in!